- contains vibrance
- works bes ton light scenes
- adjust brightness/contrast and vibrance to your liking for different scenes
- please like or reblog if downloading
PSD #12 - Multi-fandom [download]
- Will probably need a lot of adjustments
- Contains vibrance.
- Don’t redistribute/claim as your own.
- Please like/reblog if using (:
gif action + psd works on any gif.
make sure gif is set in timeline animation (I made a tutorial on how to use actions)
try and get a HQ video to gif but 480p videos work too
like/reblog if downloading
action 01 • like or reblog if using // box
- sharpen/gaussian blur action
- be sure to use hq pictures
To the lovely anon who asked how I made this.
♦ Embrace yourselves, my english sucks.
♦ I’ve included a psd of the effect, download it! I’m sure it will be way more useful than my tutorial *///*
♦ Please take this tutorial as a simple guide line, don’t reproduce exactly what I did. Try something different and new. You can personalise you texts as much as you want!
I know I said I was too lazy to do this when I was asked but yay I got bored so here goes. Someone asked how I remove the background in a gif and replace it with a texture, and while there’s probably tons of ways of doing it, here’s how I do it. we’re going to be making something like this;
This coloring I made works with so many different types of pictures, and I hope this tutorial can help guide you in some way to make other colorings. :)
*Keep in mind that I made this entirely from scratch and I’m trying to help some people, so please don’t steal this coloring and re post it claiming that it’s yours, because that’s rude and annoying.
Requested by anonymous
How to make something like this: (from thispost)
This won’t be really precise because I didn’t save the psds of every screencap and I’m sorry if they won’t look exactly the same as the original picspam.
Graphic Tutorial requested by hayffie yay
- I use Photoshop cs5 but any version will work
- Please like or reblog this if you found it useful :)